Extraordinary! Extraordinary!

Wonderful !

This is a great techno song , it has a " Feel good " atmosphere to it . Excellent song !

Unaware Unaware

One of my favorites !

This is wonderful work of art , the guitars were awesome and the drums were rad , the singing was just great and beautiful . Excellent work !

xSoundstreamx responds:

Glad you enjoyed the song, thanks dude !

Prelude - Reality Check Prelude - Reality Check

Great vocals !

Awesome , great song .The intro was really cool , the guitars were good but most importantly the vocals , they were awesome . Excellent work !

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! :D Normally, the next songs I'll post will have better vocals, as I have improved a bit since I recorded this song ^^

Wacky Jack Wacky Jack

Great sound to it !

Truly epic work of art ! Great metal song , the guitars were awesome and the drums were badass . Has a cool and creepy sound to it at some points . Plain awesomeness , well done !

Ride The Sky (Full) Ride The Sky (Full)

Badass !

I loved this , great . The guitars sound awesome , Excellent work . This is one of the songs that define heavy metal on Newgrounds !

Fear Angry Fear Angry

Awesome-ness !

Absolutely crazy , awesome , amazing and flawless ! Great work on this , one of the best metal songs in the audio portal !

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I thank you muchly for the kind words. But methinks you need to explore the heavy metal in much more detail. :) THere are some MOTHERFUCKING awesome songs here, man.

Thanks again!

Whispering Death Whispering Death

Great song !

Love the song , great drums and guitars . The only thing is that there is nothing that kind of stood out , nothing that gets you really pumped up . Other than that excellent piece of work !

Walk of Colossus -LLS Dubstep- Walk of Colossus -LLS Dubstep-

Cool and Creepy

Good song , has a cool and creepy sound to it . Would be really good in some flash animations .

(WIP) I'll Be With You (WIP) I'll Be With You

Neat-O !

This is awesome , really catchy and great to listen to . Love the guitars , it is like relaxing heavy metal ! Would love to see more stuff like this !

Dead At War Dead At War

Awesome-O !

Great metal song , perfect , love it ! Love the guitars , great work . Keep this up !