Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Brutal !

Awesome , it's great to see the saviour killing for a while , his kills were absolutely brutal and epic . The music had the creepy madness feel to it . Truly epic , good work !

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Badass !

Awesome madness flash , Hank looks even more badass than before , it just keeps getting better and better , again the ending surprised me !

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Great !

It was great to see the two guys fighting the " victims " again . It was really cool , I found the clothes shop scene kinda weird but still it's another great Madness flash !

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Awesome fast-paced action !

This was great , fast paced and awesome . Loved the music and killing in this one , Hank looks really badass here , once again excellent Madness flash , well done !

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Just gets better and better !

That was really cool , it was interesting to see two characters fight together against the " victims " , The clown made me laugh when he had the head of the saviour on ! Decent work !

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Ocne again Madness and awesomeness !

That was another crazy madness flash , loved the bullet time in this . As usual , great animation , sound effects and kills . Once again the ending was brutal and unexpected !

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Surprising !

Another great madness flash , the kills felt more creative in this one , and the ending once again surprised me and it was brutal ! Good work !

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Awesome !

That was awesome ! The mass killing action was fun to watch , there was great music and sound effects and the ending was truly epic , something I did not expect !

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Couldn't stop laughing !

Truly an awesome flash , this was hilarious . The animation style , the jokes and the voices were great . My favorite Awesome flash , well done !

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Another great short !

That was great , loved the jokes in this . To be fair the " comfortable ass " concept is not as funny as the other C&H shorts but it's still great . Good job !